Modular Vise System (Tiny Vise)
SMW Modular Vise uses low profile clamping to for a versatile workholding and fixturing system for use with the Saunders Machine Works Tormach Fixture Plates!
- All steel body machined in-house by SMW
- SMW Mod Vises are available in either a Carr-Lane Tiny-Vise version or a Mitee-Bite Pitbull Version.
- The fixed position Mod Vise has two diamond pins which locate in 0.5" bores in the SMW Fixture Plate. Mod Vises will generally not work in other fixture plates.
- Video Tutorial on How to Use the Mod Vise.
- Link to Fusion 360 Solid Models
- (1) Dual-Sided Fixed-Position Modular Vise Jaw - for use with non-marring Solid Bar (included) or Talon Grips (optional)
- (1) Adjustable-Position Modular Vise Jaw
- (1) Non-Marring Solid Bar
- (1) Socket Head Cap Screw hardware kit to fasten Modular Vise to SMW Fixture Plate
- (3) 4" x 1" x 1/8" steel parallels
- NOTE: User must also purchase or provide Tiny-Vise or Pitbull clamps. These are available to purchase via links below.
Related Product & Accessories:
We Also Recommend