The SMW 1/2" Modular Vise uses low profile clamping for a versatile workholding and fixturing system in combination with Saunders Machine Works 1/2" Fixture Plates. Use this stand-alone adjustable side for dual-station setups!
- Soft jaw compatible!
- Steel body and jaws machined in-house by SMW.
- Uses 7/16-20 'clamping bolts' on the Adjustable Jaw to deliver ~2900 pounds of clamping force at 30 ft/lbs torque per bolt- on par with typical 4" machine vises.
- Video Tutorial on How to Use the Mod Vise.
- (1) Adjustable-Position Modular Vise Base (1/2)"
- (1) Reversible 4" Talon / Solid Jaw.
- (2) 7/16-20 Clamping bolts.
- (1)Hardware kit to fasten Modular Vise to SMW Fixture Plate
Related Product & Accessories:
- 1/2" Modular Vise System
- SMW Purchase link: (1/2" Modular Vise System)
- Dual-Station Top Jaw
- SMW Purchase link: (Dual-Station Top Jaw)
- Soft Jaws
- SMW Purchase link: (4-Sided Aluminum Soft Jaws)
- Non-Marring Solid Bar
- SMW Purchase link: (Qty2 recommended for convenient 'step jaw' configuration).
- Talon Grips
- Manufacturer info & link: Mitee Bite P/N 32050
- SMW Purchase link: (up to Qty8 can be used in the Modular Vise, ordering at least four is recommended for use)