DIY Arduino CNC – Machined Brackets
Use these machined aluminum angle brackets for your own DIY Arduino CNC machine!
These brackets are designed for use with 8MM linear rails. Additional information on the machine can be seen here: .
NOTE: brackets are close to, but not exactly, as they appear in red in the photograph. For a better representation of the brackets, please see YouTube video.
NOTE: Please contact us for International Shipping quote. (The default S&H is only for United States)
Other Products for this Project:
- Linear Bearing Slider: http://ebay.to/1BugvYh
- 8MM Linear Rail: http://ebay.to/14rPWXB
- Stepper: http://ebay.to/1xNEJ02
- Timing Pulley: http://ebay.to/1s0VPFj
- Timing Belt: http://ebay.to/1xNxthz
- Arduino Uno: http://amzn.to/1E0gxVU
- GRBL Shield: http://bit.ly/1vJbWY9
- 24V Power Supply: http://amzn.to/1ufK1cX