SMW Modular Vise uses low profile clamping to for a versatile workholding and fixturing system for use with the Saunders Machine Works Tormach Fixture Plates!
- All steel body machined in-house by SMW
- SMW Mod Vises are available in either a Carr-Lane Tiny-Vise version or a Mitee-Bite Pitbull Version.
- Video Tutorial on How to Use the Mod Vise.
- Link to Fusion 360 Solid Models
- (1) Adjustable-Position Modular Vise Jaw
- (1) Socket Head Cap Screw hardware kit to fasten Modular Vise to SMW Fixture Plate
- (1) 4" x 1" x 1/8" steel parallel
- NOTE: User must also purchase or provide Pitbull clamps. These are available to purchase via links below.
Related Product & Accessories:
- Mitee-Bite Pitbull Knife Edge Clamp
- Manufacturer info & link: (P/N 26050)
- SMW Purchase link: (Up to Qty4 can be used with the Modular Vise, purchasing at least 2 is recommended for use.)
This is a legacy Modular Vise model, limited quantity available. Click here to see our Gen 2 Mod Vise.