SMW Modular Vise uses low profile clamping to for a versatile workholding and fixturing system for use with the Saunders Machine Works Tormach Fixture Plates!
- All steel body machined in-house by SMW
- The fixed position Mod Vise has two diamond pins which locate in 0.5" bores in the SMW Fixture Plate. Mod Vises will generally not work in other fixture plates.
- Video Tutorial on How to Use the Mod Vise.
- Link to Fusion 360 Solid Models
- (1) Dual-Sided Fixed-Position Modular Vise Jaw - for use with non-marring Solid Bar (included) or Talon Grips (optional)
- (1) Non-Marring Solid Bar
- (1) Socket Head Cap Screw hardware kit to fasten Modular Vise to SMW Fixture Plate
- (2) 4" x 1" x 1/8" steel parallels
Related Product & Accessories:
- Talon Grips for Fixed Position
- Manufacturer info & link: (Mitee Bite P/N 32050)
- SMW Purchase link: (Up to Qty8 can be used with the Modular Vise, purchasing at least two is recommended for use.)
This is a legacy Modular Vise model, limited quantity available. Click here to see our Gen 2 Mod Vise.