6061 Ano. Aluminum: 0
15.75" x 12" x .95" Anodized 6061 Aluminum Mounting Plate for most 'small' to 'medium' Haas multi-axis rotaries and indexers. Plate is reversible for +X or -X mounting location.
This subplate carries a 15-20 business day lead time when out-of-stock.
The Multi-Axis Subplate can be used one of two ways:
- Mounted directly on the machine table, allowing the multi-axis accessory to overhang slightly saving X-axis travel
- Mounted directly to an SMW fixture plate and aligned with our precision Diamond Pins for easy installation, alignment, and removal.
Mounting hardware is not included but available separately:
- If mounting to the machine table: 6pc. 5/8" T-Nut Hardware Kit
- If mounting to an SMW fixture plate: QTY6 1/2-13 x 1.25" Lo-Pro SHCS
- Hardware for mounting rotary/trunnion/indexer not included.
|Multi-axis Compatibility||Mill Compatibility|
*Cannot be used alongside an SMW fixture plate. We recommend only mounting these rotaries, alongside the subplate, directly to the machine table.
Subplate is compatible with most Haas CNC mills. This includes machines with 4.92", 3.15", and 3.94" through 4.38" T-slot center distances:
Subplate may be compatible with rotaries or mills not listed. For additional inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and video demo's on how to setup, install, access CAD models, and other tips and tricks, visit the FAQ page!
Note: Plate may contain additional 1/2"-13 tapped holes for use in the manufacturing process.